If you’re registered to join us in Toronto for this year’s Worldwide Partner Conference, the Microsoft US Partner Team is excited to welcome you to this week full of opportunities to make new connections, learn, and get new ideas for business and personal growth.
To help you prepare for your trip to Toronto, and maximize your time and investment in attending WPC 2016, download the US Partner’s guide to a great WPC 2016, a comprehensive online guide that covers topics like:
- What you can expect at WPC
- How to build a plan for your best conference
- How to connect with the US Partner Team at WPC
- US-specific activities, including our US sessions, the Microsoft North America General Session, the US Partner Celebration, and the US Regional Lounge
- How to stay informed leading up to and during WPC
- Links to planning and preparation resources
As we approach the conference, we’ll update the deck as needed to reflect new details. For US attendees, the US Partner’s guide to a great WPC is the ideal complement to the WPC 2016 Conference Guide and the WPC 2016 Know Before You Go document that are available for download from the WPC Logistics page.
We’ll see you in Toronto!