Find out what’s new for Microsoft partners. We’ll connect you to resources that help you build and sustain a profitable cloud business, connect with customers and prospects, and differentiate your business. Read previous issues of our online newsletter.
We provide real-time updates about the topics covered in this newsletter and other partner-related news and information on our US Partner Community Twitter channel.
Microsoft US Channel Chief, Stephen Boyle, talks about this year’s United States Country Partner of the Year Award winner, Catapult Systems, and recognizes the twelve US Partner companies that were category winners for the 2016 MPN Partner of the Year Awards. Each of these companies represents excellence in the Microsoft partner community, and demonstrates the innovation and dedication to delighting customers that are attributes of the modern Microsoft partner.
US Partners attendees at WPC 2016 are invited to join the US Partner Team for the US Partner Celebration at Sound Academy in Toronto on the evening of Tuesday, July 12. Capping off Day 2 of WPC 2016, and following an afternoon of US-specific sessions and the Microsoft North America General Session, the US Partner Celebration will give you a chance to relax, network, and celebrate.
- Details about the US Partner Celebration at WPC 2016
- Add the MSNA General Session to your Session Schedule
- Add the US Sessions to your Session Schedule (delivered on Tuesday, repeated on Wednesday)
Join Ahinsa Mansukhani and Chinmayi Bhavanishankar from the US Partner Team for a look at what’s in store for US Partners who are attending WPC 2016 in Toronto. You’ll get an overview of the conference experience, learn about the tools for maximizing your attendance, and find out how and where to meet members of the US Partner Team.
- Register for the June 15 MPN 101 Community call
- Review the United States WPC 2016 agenda
- Follow the US Partner Team on Twitter @wpcus for updates leading up to and during WPC 2016
Your customers using Red Hat can now run those solutions Microsoft Azure. In this month’s Azure Partner Community call, subject-matter experts provide you with the information you need to help customers add power and scale of Azure to their Linux-based applications.
- Register for the June 16 Azure Partner Community call
- Use Red Hat solutions on Microsoft Azure
- On-demand technical webcasts about open source solutions on Microsoft Azure
The latest eBook in the Modern Microsoft Partner series is now available for download. “Optimize your operations” is the third pillar of the modern partner, and explains how successful cloud partners are finding efficiencies for people management and building process, repeatability, and automation into their delivery engines.
- Get an overview about the new Optimize your operations eBook
- Add Sessions PP01 and PP02 to your WPC 2016 schedule for best practices aligned to the eBook series
- Learn more about the Modern Microsoft Partner pillars
Once you’ve built your amazing app, you need an amazing channel to help sell it. In this 10-minute video, learn how to create a training plan for your sales partners.
- Watch: Training sales partners to sell your solutions
- ISV and Application Builder Center
- Marketplaces for ISVs
- Promoting your app
Microsoft Partner Technical Services provides your core Microsoft Partner Network membership technical benefits, as well as incremental paid support offerings. Attend technical training that helps you build technical presales and deployment capabilities; get technical presales assistance that can help you win more deals; and utilize advisory services that include design and implementation guidance, migration and deployment planning, and more.
- Learn what Support benefits your company may be eligible for
- Get details about technical training, technical presales assistance, and advisory services
- Signature Cloud Support offers qualified cloud competency partners an elevated level of technical support for Microsoft cloud products
- New Advanced Support for Partners is cloud support at an accessible price point
- Premier Support for Partners offers comprehensive support for partners with highly complex customers
Over the past several months, the Microsoft Partner Network has released new tools and resources that are designed to make it easier for you and customers to find and attract each other. In this MPN blog post, Gavriella Schuster provides you with a guide to what’s new to help you create consistent connections, engage with complementary partners for end-to-end solutions, and take a modern approach to marketing.
- Read the blog post by Gavriella Schuster
- Assess your current marketing and get recommendations, fast
- Visit the redesigned Modern Biz campaigns and experience
The market is changing, and so are we. Over the next 18 months, we will retire some competencies and add new ones. The remaining competencies will better align your Silver and Gold competency recognition with the current and future needs of our shared customers, and allow us to focus our investments in continuing to create stronger connections between partners and our mutual customers.
- Read the MPN Evolution announcement
- Visit the MPN Evolution planning page
- Save on exams that meet the technical requirements for a cloud competency
Microsoft FastTrack has been expanded to make the service even better and help you increase customer usage. The FastTrack Center provides guidance, content, and best practices advice to help speed up your customers’ time to value and increase their users’ adoption of Office 365. We’ve streamlined Success Plan creation and created new scenarios that help a wider variety of customer set a vision for success with Office 365. Start using FastTrack with your customers today.