The May calls in our series for East Region, Central Region, and West Region will be held on Friday, May 6. Being a US SMB Partner Insider helps you stay better connected with the Microsoft US team, enabling you to be among the first to know, act, and help customers transform in this mobile-first, cloud-first world.
Each region’s call will cover content that’s been requested by partners, with topics that include business insights and priorities from the Region’s General Manager, information about opportunities, programs, and resources, and a look at news, upcoming events, and more.
Register for your local May 2016 call
Attend your local call and complete the evaluation for an entry to our SMB Insider sweepstakes. Prizes include $15,000 (sweepstakes ends May 31; official rules)
- East Region (Friday, May 6 at 9:00AM Eastern Time)
- Central Region (Friday, May 6 at 10:00AM Central Time)
- West Region (Friday, May 6 at 10:00AM Pacific Time)
April 2016 calls and presentations available on demand
East Region – Topics covered include selling Microsoft Azure through the Cloud Solution Provider program and sales and marketing tools to help you generate leads
Central Region – Topics covered include Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and sales and marketing tools to help you generate leads
West Region – Topics covered include SQL Server 2016 and sales and marketing tools to help you generate leads
Morning Broadcasts in May
- May 10 – Make your company’s website the face of your sales team (Part 1 in the Marketing activation series)
- May 17 – Re-evaluate your website from the cloud buyer’s perspective (Part 2 in the Marketing activation series)
- May 20 – Project LeadGen
- May 24 – Use search engine optimization to attract and engage visitors (Part 3 in the Marketing activation series)
Join the US SMB Partner Insider Community
The US SMB Partner Insider Community connects you to the news, information, and resources relevant to your partner business serving small and midsize customers.