Find out what’s new for Microsoft partners. We’ll connect you to resources that help you become market-ready, connect with customers and prospects, and differentiate your business. Read previous issues of our online newsletter.
We provide real-time updates about the topics covered in this newsletter and other partner-related news and information on our US Partner Community Twitter feed.
The 2016 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference will be in Toronto, Canada this year, and we want to see you there! Register for your all-access pass before January 26 for the dual benefit of early hotel-booking access and the low price of US$1,795. The price for an all-access pass will increase by US$200 on February 2.
- Register before January 26 for early hotel access
- Learn more about WPC 2016
- Download our business value email template
- Watch US Partner Community highlights from WPC 2015
- News about Microsoft global flagship events
The Cloud Productivity competency enables you to capitalize on the growing demand among enterprise customers for cloud and hybrid deployments built on Microsoft Office 365. Join Chinmayi Bhavanishankar for an in-depth look at this competency’s requirements and benefits, and get an estimated timeline for attainment. Members of the MPN Support team and competency subject-matter experts will be available to answer partner questions.
- Download the calendar file with call details from Yammer
- Learn more about how to get started with the cloud competencies
- New ways you can be recognized for your work with customers
- Information about the Cloud Productivity competency
On the next Windows Partner Community call, you’ll learn about capabilities and improvements in 6th generation Intel Core processors, and implementation details in Surface. You’ll also get a preview of the upcoming Windows 10 Masters Series – Advanced Infrastructure.
- Register for the January 27 Windows Partner Community call
- Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 announcement
- Windows for your business blog
- Windows 10 technical training on Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Windows 10 partner training Winter schedule
Identify more opportunities and learn how to position Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) as a unique set of cloud-based security and management solutions for bring your own device (BYOD), mobile device, and cloud app scenarios.
- Register for the webcast
- See the schedule for upcoming partner sales webcasts, and our on-demand library
- Technical training and resources for EMS
- Information about Microsoft Enterprise Mobility
The Microsoft Partner Network is investing in developer partners, and the opportunity for developers, IP providers, and ISVs at Microsoft is continuing to grow. Join Sharon Lee from the US Partner Team for a new series of community calls that will explain MPN resources, provide you with best practices for partner-to-partner connection, and more.
- Register for calls on February 11 and February 18
- Read Microsoft Channel Chief Phil Sorgen’s blog post about MPN investments in developer partners
- Visit the new ISV and Application Builder Center
If you’re interested in learning more about the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program and want guidance for getting started, expanding your current offerings, and connecting with a distributor, sign up for this office hours series. In these calls, you’ll get an update about the CSP business model, have the opportunity to ask questions, and find out how to connect with a distributor that can provide more information about logistics, billing, and support.
- Register for the February CSP Concierge office hours
- Go to the CSP Concierge page
- Learn about the CSP models
- Information about the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider program
Videos can be a powerful sales and marketing tool for your partner business. Ahinsa Mansukhani from the Microsoft US Partner Team shares her ten steps for building a plan to produce videos to tell compelling stories.
- Read the 10 steps for creating your video projects plan
- Watch our Partner Spotlight video series
- Guidance for marketing your partner business and solutions
- Find pre-made, tailored content on the new ModernBiz marketing platform
Partner University brings partners a comprehensive home for learning, and lets you more easily find and track your courses. Watch our short tutorials and learn how to log in for the first time, how Partner University works, how to search for training, and how to navigate the course player to view content.
- Watch the short Partner University tutorials and get started
- Download the FAQ for guidance and tips
- Create a learning plan for yourself or your team
- Download our one-page partner training reference sheet
Watch the latest Office 365 Partner Community call on demand to learn about Advanced eDiscovery and Power BI capabilities, market opportunities, and available funding and programs. You’re invited to attend upcoming monthly calls, read our blog series, and join the Yammer group.
- Office 365 Partner Community calls on demand
- Register for the February 4 call: The Modern Intranet, powered by SharePoint Services
- Read the Office 365 Partner Community blog series
- Information about Office 365 Enterprise E5
- Office 365 partner training Winter schedule
Stay on track with your training goals. Refer to the US Partner Community Hot Sheet for a schedule of in-person training and virtual courses, calls, and office hours are available. The current Hot Sheet includes listings into March 2016, and we’ll add new courses as we learn about them.
- Go to the current Hot Sheet
- Find on-demand technical training on Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Find on-demand sales training from our Sales Excellence series
- Download our one-page partner training reference sheet