Content in this post originally appeared in the Office 365 Partner Community Yammer network, courtesy of Margie Gradwohl.
Office 365 Enterprise E5 is coming soon—now is the perfect time to learn how to start talking to your customers about the value it offers.
Office 365 Enterprise E5 brings new value to Office365—delivering the most comprehensive set of productivity, collaboration,analytics, security, and compliance capabilities in Office 365 to date.
Offer your customers compelling value
- Great teams are made possible by great communication. Help your customers connect teams with Skype for Business, by delivering real-time communications. Skype experiences they know. Office applications they use every day. And they can simplify their infrastructures with Office 365—a single platform for calling, conferencing, video, and sharing.
- Easy-to-use live data monitoring and in-depth personal and organizational analysis tools enable your customers to discover new stories in their data. With even more interactive reports, simpler dashboards, and compelling data visualizations.
- Now you can offer your customers even more control over their data security and compliance. Built-in privacy, transparency, and refined user controls make this the most secure Office ever.
- Upsell cloud voice and meetings capabilities to customers
- Reach new customers with advanced security and compliance features
- Build practices around new scenarios
Resources and training
- Sign in to the Drumbeat portal and Drumbeat On Demand site to review the sales resources available there
- Register for the December 1 sales excellence webcast, Office 365 E5 Unplugged, with Live Q&A
- Watch our recent Office 365 E5 Partner Opportunity sales excellence webcast on demand
- For technically oriented information, read the Office 365 Partner Community blog post series: Part 1 – Introduction; Part 2 – Focus on new features
Look for more new content in the coming weeks to help you become familiar with the unique value of Office 365 E5.
Comments about this blog post, or questions about the topic? Let us know in the Office 365 Partners Yammer group.