Find out what’s new for Microsoft partners this week. We’ll connect you to resources that help you become market-ready, connect with customers and prospects, and differentiate your business. You can read previous weeks’ issues at https://aka.ms/uspnewsletter.
If you’d like to see the next post in your email inbox, go to the main US Partner Community blog page and enter your email address under “Subscribe and follow” on the right hand side.
We provide real-time updates about the topics covered in this newsletter and other partner-related news and information on our US Partner Community Twitter feed.
Manage your partner program membership and benefits with these resources
The Microsoft Partner Network team has recently released these resources that will help you better manage your partner program membership and benefits.
- The Membership Essentials page has links to actions you can take for Membership, Cloud Services, Support, Training, Marketing, and Networking
- Sign in to review your Partner Summary Report, and get all of your membership details in one place (read through this blog post for an overview)
- This new online resource guide has self-help tips and instruction guides so you can activate and utilize your benefits
- Are you the MPN Program Administrator for your company? This learning path includes short training modules that will help you perform the tasks to manage your company’s MPN membership
Watch the Vision Keynotes at WPC 2015 live online, July 13 and July 15
Vision Keynotes are your opportunity to hear from Microsoft senior executives about the Microsoft vision and strategy, and what’s ahead. We’ll stream them live online from Orlando next week. You can watch them online at https://aka.ms/uspartner. Links to add them to your calendar are on this page.
- Monday, July 13 | 8:45AM–11:45AM – “Our Journey Together” with Satya Nadella, Phil Sorgen, Terry Myerson, and other executives
- Wednesday, July 15 | 8:45AM–11:30AM – “Achieving More Together” with Kevin Turner, Phil Sorgen, Steve Guggenheimer, and other executives
Don’t forget that you can join the conversation about WPC 2015 on Twitter with #WPC15. We’ll be live tweeting the Vision Keynotes from @msuspartner and @mspartner, too.
Three essential WPC 2015 resources for US Partner attendees
Our annual partner conference is nearly here! If you’re joining us in Orlando, it’s going to be an amazing week. Here are three resources that contain all of the information you need to finalize your conference plans.
- US Partner’s guide to a great WPC 2015
- Conference Guide PDF (download) or the Conference Guide OneNote
- WPC 2015 Know Before You Go PDF (download)
Microsoft partners in North America have the opportunity to participate in a 90-day introductory trial of SLIQ©, Service Leadership Incorporated’s exclusive Cloud Business Transformation Tool. This consultative tool will evaluate and provide specific industry best practices tailored to your business model.
Cloud Platform University for partner sellers goes online
Cloud Platform University is an expansion and renaming of Azure University, and now offers a comprehensive sales readiness platform. Through Cloud Platform University, you’ll become even more effective at assessing customer needs, offering and discussing solutions, and driving consumption for all priority scenarios across the broad Microsoft cloud portfolio.
- August 3–August 31 (2-3 hours per week): Selling Hybrid Identity and Enterprise Mobile Suite (EMS)
- August 10–September 7 (2-3 hours per week): Selling Hybrid Cloud Storage with StorSimple
- August 17–September 14 (2-3 hours per week): Selling Security and Compliance
Introducing the Advanced Analytics Hackathon program for US partners
Azure Machine Learning opens up new opportunities partners to help customers reap financial and productivity benefits directly linked to better data-driven decision-making. Read about our new program for Advanced Analytics partners.
The Hot Sheet: US partner training schedule
The Hot Sheet is our regularly updated list of upcoming partner training courses, webcasts, community calls, and office hours that help you get up to speed on products, technologies, opportunities, and more. Regardless of your role at your company, we can help you build your knowledge and skills.