Join the Microsoft US SMB team for the SMB Partner Insider calls. These monthly calls are on the second Friday of each month for all three US regions—East, Central, and West.
Each month, your Microsoft Regional General Manager and Regional Account team will bring you the latest Microsoft information and resources for US partners serving SMB customers, giving you the opportunity to be among the first to know what’s happening.
Hundreds of SMB partners participate in these calls each month to build their businesses and connect with Microsoft. Join the conversation—register today to attend and get:
- The inside scoop on what’s happening now and what’s coming next
- Business insights from your Regional General Manager
- The latest information about Microsoft products, offers, and incentives
- Best practices from fellow partners
Attend your region’s next call, on June 12, for the latest SMB insights. You can register for the June call at the links below:
- Register for the East Region June 12 call
- Register for the Central Region June 12 call
- Register for the West Region June 12 call
There will not be SMB Partner Insider calls in July, but we hope you have plans to join us in Orlando, Florida for the 2015 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference, July 12–16. We’ll announce the new series of calls following WPC, here in the US Partner Community.
For questions or comments about these calls, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For updates about resources for SMB partners, join the SMB Partner Center group on the US Partner Community Yammer network.