Find out what’s new for Microsoft partners this week. We’ll connect you to resources that help you become market-ready, connect with customers and prospects, and differentiate your business. You can read previous weeks’ issues at https://aka.ms/uspnewsletter.
If you’d like to see the next post in your email inbox, go to the main US Partner Community blog page and enter your email address under “Subscribe and follow” on the right hand side.
We provide real-time updates about the topics covered in this newsletter and other partner-related news and information on our US Partner Community Twitter feed.
Save $100 on your WPC 2015 all-access pass on May 6 and May 7
If you’re not yet registered for WPC 2015, you can save $100 on your new all-access pass registration on May 6 and May 7. Take this opportunity to save on the connections and insights that the biggest Microsoft partner event offers. Whether hearing from visionary speakers, expanding your professional network, or celebrating your outstanding achievements as a partner, you’ll find it all at the 2015 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference, in Orlando, Florida from July 12–16.
Get caught up on the news and announcements from Build 2015
Keynotes, sessions, and announcements that took place during Build 2015 are available for on-demand watching and reading. Visit the Build 2015 news center to link to press releases, the Windows 10 blog, related assets, and the Official Microsoft Blog. You may also be interested in attending the Build Tour, coming to several cities around the world, and these US cities:
- New York, NY on May 18
- Atlanta, GA on May 20
- Austin, TX on May 29
- Chicago, IL on June 10
- Los Angeles, CA on June 15
May 5 webcast: Attract more high-quality leads, and close more deals
In this webcast from Ready-to-Go Marketing and Marketing SureStep, IT marketing expert Robin Robins explains how you can get free access to a unique, highly effective, field-tested marketing system for IT services firms. Register to attend:
Get certified on Microsoft Azure – guidance and resources from Partner Technology Strategists
Nick Johnson, Partner Technology Strategist for Microsoft Azure, shares what he and his colleagues have learned from their recent efforts to prepare for and pass Azure certification exams. In his blog post, you’ll learn how he builds a study plan and what resources are available to help you study and practice prior to taking your exam.
Windows Apportal training modules for IT pros and developers
Built on top of Windows 8.1, Apportals organize and reveal data and apps needed for a specific role or task. This breakthrough functionality enables users to search less and solve more. A Windows Apportal can be shaped to fit nearly any task or role within an organization. Seven technical training modules are now available for partner IT pros and developers to learn how to build and implement Windows Apportals for customers.
Roadmaps for Office 365 and Microsoft Azure provide visibility to new features and services
Online roadmaps are available for Office 365 and the Cloud Platform that includes Azure, so you can easily view newly available products, features, and services.
Partner calendar through May 15
Refer to the May Hot Sheet for a comprehensive, frequently updated training list covering the next several weeks. See our new weekly post on the US Partner Learning blog, where we highlight upcoming training and training-related resources.
Week of May 4
Monday, May 4
Tuesday, May 5
- SMB Cloud Office Hours: Office 365 MEC Demo
- Sales and Licensing Excellence: Driving a strategic discussion with your customer around the Microsoft Cloud for Business
- Windows 10 Licensing
- Skype for Business: Reference Architectures and Design
- Microsoft Virtual Academy: Exploring Microservices in Docker and Microsoft Azure
Wednesday, May 6
- Pathway to Profitability with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online in New York, NY
- Windows Apportals office hours
- Cloud Profitability Webcast: Planning you Cloud Business Transition – Sales and Finance
- Office 365 Initial Journey: Introduction to Office 365 – Services, Plans and Internal Use Rights
Thursday, May 7
Friday, May 8
- SMB Partner Insider Call Series – East Region
- SMB Partner Insider Call Series – Central Region
- SMB Partner Insider Call Series – West Region
Week of May 11
Monday, May 11
Tuesday, May 12
- SMB Cloud Office Hours: Office 365 Business vs. ProPlus
- Windows 10 Learning Series: Windows 10 App Store for Business
- Upgrade to Skype for Business: What should I know?
- Enterprise Mobility Suite Series: Better Together: Office 365 and EMS
- SMB Marketing SureStep office hours
- Windows Deployment Masters Workshop
- Customer Lifecycle Management Academy Class 1: Selling more with CLM
Wednesday, May 13
- Windows Apportals office hours
- Cloud Profitability Webcast: Compensation and Tracking your Plan
- How to Perform Your Best Office 365 Demo and Leverage the FastTrack Program
Thursday, May 14