Microsoft partners can syndicate webcasts hosted by Microsoft while keeping control of their customer registration information. Microsoft Led Events are live and on-demand webcasts executed by Microsoft, but that you can participate in by creating your own co-branded registration pages to invite your customers. You can then track which of your customers registered, and if you opt in for our free lead qualification service, you can rest assured that all of the leads will be returned back to you once they are qualified by our expert telesales team.
For the most current list of live and on-demand Microsoft Led Events webcasts, go to the Ready-to-Go Marketing Events page, select the Microsoft Led Events box, and sign in with your Microsoft account associated to your MPN membership. New webcasts are being added regularly—check frequently to see what’s new.
- April 2: Optimize Your EPIC Solution on Microsoft Cloud Platform - Session 4
- April 7: Azure Live Brings the Next Generation Sports Network and FUJI TV Next to “Live”
- April 8: Empower Employees with Self-Service Personalized Insights
- April 9: Windows Server 2003 Migration: Targeting Workloads for Cloud Migration
- April 15: Office 365 – the Modern Productivity Solution for your Business
- April 16: Dashboard in 1 Hour
- April 23: Microsoft Dynamics: The Benefits of Modern ERP
- April 23: Learn How Retailer Pier 1 Imports Is Better Connecting with Its Customers with Data
Invite your customers to the above events by completing the steps below to create your own registration pages through Microsoft Ready-to-Go Marketing.
How to get started
- From the Ready-to-Go Marketing Events page, select the Microsoft Led Events box, and sign in with your Microsoft account associated to your MPN membership. When you identify a webcast in which you want to participate and invite your customers, click Event Details.
- Participate in the event. Click Participate on the Event Details page, and complete the information to create your event registration page.
- Activate your registration page. Click Activate, then Preview, and copy the “Register for this event” URL (it starts with http://clicktoattend.microsoft.com…)
- Invite your customers. Share your registration page by updating the hyperlinks, customizing, and sending a to-customer invitation. Our preferred vendor, Constant Contact, can help you procure a customer list.
- Manage your registered attendees. Go to the Ready-to-Go Marketing Events page and select “Access and manage your events here,” under Manage your events.
- Follow up with your attendees after the event. Opt in for the free lead qualification service and we’ll do the initial follow-up.
Download the Microsoft Led Events Partner Guide for more details about the steps summarized above for inviting your customers to these events.