Microsoft partners with the Microsoft Partner Network Cloud Productivity competency may apply for up to $60K in adoption funding on behalf of new Office 365 customers that purchase a minimum of 150 seats from September 1, 2014 through March 31, 2015.
- For the first 1,000 seats, the customer earns $15 per seat
- For each seat above 1,000, the customer earns $5 per seat
- There is a maximum of $60,000 per customer
These funds, available through the limited time Office 365 Adoption Offer, may be used to reimburse an eligible partner for qualifying Office 365 adoption activities, such as email migration, data migration, remediation, workload adoption efforts, training, and more. The eligible partner must meet customer adoption milestones that result in a minimum of 15% users actively using at least one cloud workload. Adoption Offer terms and conditions
Why cloud adoption is important to you
Engaging your customers to fully utilize the cloud solution they have purchased can have big benefits for you as their partner. You’ll strengthen your customer relationships, expand revenue streams, and establish market leadership.
Help your customers along their cloud journey by creating an adoption plan that is focused on business outcomes. Cloud adoption is achieved when customers use the service on a regular basis, realize the value of the service, and the service becomes critical to their daily lives and work.
- Get best practices for increasing customer adoption of cloud services in our Cloud Adoption playbook.
- For ideas and a template that will help you build an adoption plan for your customers, download the Adoption Plan playbook.
Adoption Offer summary
Details about the Adoption Offer, and partner-ready resources that include an FAQ, adoption playbook, adoption plan template, and more are available on the partner portal. The Adoption Offer terms and conditions and the Adoption Offer FAQ provide you with a comprehensive look at the offer.
You must have the Silver or Gold Cloud Productivity competency in the Microsoft Partner Network to participate in this offer
New Office 365 customers that have purchased 150+ seats for the first time between September 1, 2014 and March 31, 2015
This offer is available to all commercial and government customers in all countries where Office 365 is available through the following Licensing programs: EA/EAS, Open, Open Value, Open Value Subscription, MPSA, AOS, MOSP and Cloud Solution Providers
Net new purchases of SKUs of Office 365 E Suites, Office 365 Exchange Online, Office 365 ProPlus, SharePoint Online, Lync Online, OneDrive and Project Online, Project Lite, Project Pro for O365 and Visio Pro for O365 standalone SKUs (including G SKU equivalents and paid EDU SKUs) are eligible for this investment
The 150 minimum seat purchase requirement can be in any combination of the eligible SKUs within the offer period
Eligible customers can earn funds on a per-seat basis to pay for qualified adoption activities performed by an eligible partner
In order to take advantage of the adoption investment, the seats need to be deployed within 12 months of the initial purchase of the promo SKUs or before the end of the customer’s current eligible agreement term, whichever comes earlier
The eligible partner must meet customer adoption milestones that result in a minimum of 15% users actively using at least one cloud workload
Office 365 Adoption Offer process on the FastTrack portal
- If you are a Cloud Productivity competency partner, log in to the FastTrack portal
- Register your customer
- Create a Deployment Plan for your customer in the FastTrack portal – use the Adoption Plan playbook
- If your registered customer has made an eligible purchase, you will be able to select the FY15 Adoption Offer to submit a request (customer eligibility is confirmed within 15 business days of purchase)
- 15% active use must be reached before invoice/reimbursement – you will need to upload your completed, customer-signed Adoption Planning Template to the FastTrack portal
Download the Adoption Offer Step-by-Step Redemption Guide for more details about the steps listed above, including FastTrack portal screenshots.
- If you have general questions about the Office 365 Adoption Offer, you can ask our US experts in our FastTrack group in the US Partner Community Yammer network
- All invoice and request support for the Office 365 Adoption Offer is through email@example.com
Office 365 Adoption Offer overview video
Watch this video with Chris Hopkins and Doug McCutcheon for an overview of the Office 365 Adoption Offer, explanation of which partners and customers are eligible, and a walkthrough of how to apply for funding.