Microsoft Led Events are live and on-demand webcasts delivered by Microsoft, but that let you create your own co-branded registration pages to invite your customers. You are then able to track which of your customers registered, and if you opt in to the free lead qualification service, you can rest assured that all of the leads will be returned back to you once they are qualified by our expert telesales team.
How to get started
- Check out the list of events. From the Ready-to-Go Marketing Events page, select the Microsoft Led Events box, and sign in with your Microsoft account associated to your MPN membership. When you identify a webcast in which you want to participate and invite your customers, click Event Details.
- Participate in the event. Click Participate on the Event Details page, and complete the information to create your event registration page.
- Activate your registration page. Click Activate, then Preview, and copy the “Register for this event” URL (it starts with http://clicktoattend.microsoft.com…)
- Invite your customers. Share your registration page by updating the hyperlinks, customizing, and sending a to-customer invitation.
- Manage your registered attendees. Go to the Ready-to-Go Marketing Events page and select “Access and manage your events here,” under Manage your events.
- Follow up with your attendees after the event. Opt in for the free lead qualification service and we’ll do the initial follow-up.
Download the Microsoft Led Events Partner Guide for more details about the steps summarized above for inviting your customers to these events.
Sampling of live and on-demand webcasts
For the most current list of live and on-demand Microsoft Led Events webcasts, go to the Ready-to-Go Marketing Events page, select the Microsoft Led Events box, and sign in with your Microsoft account associated to your MPN membership. New webcasts are being added regularly—check frequently to see what’s new.