Join the Microsoft US SMB team for the SMB Partner Insider calls. These monthly calls are on the second Friday of each month for all three US regions—East, Central, and West.
Each month, your Microsoft Regional General Manager and Regional Account team will bring you the latest Microsoft information and resources for US partners serving SMB customers, giving you the opportunity to be among the first to know what’s happening.
Hundreds of SMB partners participate in these calls each month to build their businesses and connect with Microsoft. Join the conversation—register today to attend and get:
- The inside scoop on what’s happening now and what’s coming next
- Business insights from your Regional General Manager
- The latest information about Microsoft products, offers, and incentives
- Best practices from fellow partners
Attend your region’s next call, on February 13, for the latest SMB insights. You can register for this month’s call, and the rest of each region’s series (February–June), at the links below:
- Register for the East Region February 13 call and series
- Register for the Central Region February 13 call and series
- Register for the West Region February 13 call and series
For questions or comments about these calls, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For updates about resources for SMB partners, join the SMB Partner Center group on the US Partner Community Yammer network.