by Jenni Flinders, Vice President, Microsoft US Partner Group
Hello partners, and welcome to the Monday memo! Each week, I will share content I find interesting, such as leadership tips and relevant industry news that are beneficial to you as a Microsoft partner.
Do you have suggestions for articles or partner blogs to be included in next week’s memo? I would love to hear from you. Share your thoughts with me on Twitter at @Jenni_Flinders.
- Huffington Post – 3 things the Beatles can teach you about content marketing
The Beatles are often credited as the greatest rock band of all time. They were also great content marketers. Here are three lessons that your business can learn from them and their rise to music immortality.
- Forbes – 5 mental tune-ups to deliver the presentation of your life
o Five mental game techniques from the game of golf that will help you win over your audience and deliver the presentation of your life.
- TED – 8 pieces of advice for thriving in a world of constant change
Too often, we study history and we plan for the future. Here are eight pieces of advice on how to embrace complexity and thrive right now.
- Aditi Blog – With the right balance, everyone wins!
A team that works well together is usually the core of a good project. Read how the Aditi team changed the way they thought and operated to deliver the best project possible.
- Perficient Blog – Trends that are shaping the expectations of the connected consumer
As the connected consumer evolves, demands and expectations continue to rise, and trends rapidly change. Read about the 2014 trends that are shaping expectations of consumers that businesses need to keep in mind to remain competitive.
Have a wonderful week!