Microsoft recently announced Windows Apportals, Windows 8.1 apps that can integrate a customer’s entire line of business (LOB) stack into a single, modern, touch-based experience. Windows Apportals were built in response to numerous customer requests to create an “on-the-glass” integration for the wide variety of LOB apps that exist in their organizations today, including legacy Windows 7 desktop applications; newer, modern Windows 8 apps, and web-based applications. Apportals can be generated by vertical, by industry, or by role, and allow custom branding with customer-specific logos.
On August 26, 27, and 28, I will be hosting one-hour calls to talk to partners interested in the opportunity to add Apportals as a service offering to their business. I’ll demonstrate how quickly and easily you can build an Apportal with the Apportal Prototype Generator, and share information about the advantages an Apportal provides customers.
Register for one of these one-hour calls:
We will record one of the above sessions for on-demand viewing.
Prior to attending the call, download these Apportal resources. For access, you will need to sign in with your Microsoft account associated to your MPN membership.
Here are some of the benefits for partners that build and implement Windows Apportals for customers:
- Easy to sell – you have the opportunity to create value-based pricing models which solve business needs and take advantage of existing legacy infrastructure and non-Microsoft applications
- Increased margin opportunity
- Pricing power – there is greater perceived value
- Cost margin – re-usable code sets, no licensing
- Organizational architecture – end-to-end workflow requirement drives visibility into more of the customer’s organization, enabling a broader solution sell
- CMO/CIO engagement – pitch to Business Decision Makers, but have IT on your side because Apportals provide a fully managed solution
I hope you'll join me to learn about this new partner opportunity. Register today.