If you’re registered to join us in Washington, DC for this year’s Worldwide Partner Conference, the Microsoft US Partner Team is excited to welcome you to this week full of opportunities to share experiences, make connections, and get new ideas for business and personal growth.
At WPC, the US Partner Team has planned several events specifically for US partners. We hope you will join us for the following activities:
To help you prepare for your trip to Washington, DC and your time at WPC 2014, I have created and published to the US Partner Community Yammer network an online guide that provides schedules, links to resources, and information about:
- What you can expect at WPC
- How to connect with the US Partner Team while in Washington, DC
- The activities listed above specifically for US partners: the United States Regional Keynote, People for Innovation event, US Partner Celebration, US sessions, and our US Lounge in The Commons
- How to get the most from your WPC investment
- How to stay informed leading up to and during WPC
As we approach the conference, we’ll update the deck as needed to reflect new details. You can come back to it anytime on the US Partner Community on Yammer at https://aka.ms/uswpcguide.
Safe travels, and we look forward to seeing you in Washington, DC soon! !
Stay informed about US activities at WPC 2014 through Twitter @WPCUS, and join the conversation at #WPC14 and #usatwpc.
IAMCP DC video – an insider’s view of Washington, DC
I love this video by the DC chapter of the IAMCP—I know they are excited that WPC 2014 is in their city, and are looking forward to welcoming everyone to DC. This is a fun and informative video that shares a little bit of insider info about the city. Enjoy!