The momentum behind Microsoft SharePoint—with an estimated $US2.3 billion in revenue—just keeps building. Companies that earn the Microsoft Collaboration and Content competency (Systems Integrators, ISVs, and Value-Added Resellers) will be positioned to take full advantage of the partner opportunities with SharePoint.
A better way to increase your revenue
Organizations are actively looking at expanding the capabilities of their SharePoint investments to go beyond simple content management. This is great news for Microsoft partners, as the revenue opportunities are tremendous. By thinking beyond initial deployments, you can realize the full business value of a SharePoint investment.
Opportunities include helping customers effectively utilize advanced capabilities such as social and Enterprise Search, and implementing business-critical solutions with line-of-business (LOB) data coming from disparate systems surfaced in SharePoint. Take your solutions even further with Microsoft Office 365 and advanced capabilities across the broader Microsoft platform using business intelligence, advanced visualization, project and portfolio, business process management, and more.
Make the most of your opportunity
Whether you’re new to the world of Microsoft competencies or you already have one or more under your belt, attaining a silver or gold competency can bring value and distinction to your business. When you achieve the Collaboration and Content competency, you’ll have access to more partner-specific resources and support to help you increase your deal sizes, extend your solutions to address new scenarios, and reach a broader range of customers.
- Incentives that open new revenue streams
- No-cost internal use licenses that help you showcase the value of your solutions
- Customizable marketing campaigns that enable you to promote your business without breaking your budget
- Microsoft Pinpoint, helping you to generate leads and reach new customers
Download the presentation, “The value of the Collaboration and Content competency,” from our US Partner Community Yammer network. Instructions to join here.
- Partner information about SharePoint Server and SharePoint Online
- Collaboration and Content competency
- Collaboration and Content learning path (with both technical and sales training)
- Download the SharePoint sales advisor (requires sign in as an MPN member)
- SharePoint technical training from Microsoft Virtual Academy