Industry experts expect the public IT cloud services industry to reach $108 billion by 2017. A recent IDC study shows that cloud-oriented partners have 1.5 times higher gross profit percentages and 1.6 times the recurring revenue as a portion of total revenue than other partners (IDC. Successful Cloud Partners 2.0 ebook, 2014).
Whether you are just starting with the cloud, looking to increase your cloud presence, or have a mature cloud business, we can help you move to the next stage in the evolution of your SMB cloud practice and build a profitable cloud business.
In this post, you’ll find links to our new Office 365 Rainmaker webcast series, the on-demand Azure Essentials webcasts (with business and technical tracks), Office 365 QuickStart videos, on-demand CRM Online webcasts, and on-demand Cloud 1-2-3 Academy sessions.
Webcasts listed below are on the Partner Learning Center. To register for these events, you must be a Microsoft partner. If you are not associated to your company’s Microsoft Partner Network profile, follow the steps here. If you have issues with registration, email email@example.com.
To stay informed about new cloud content and participate in our cloud discussion, join our Cloud 1-2-3 Yammer Group. Instructions to join here. For more SMB-related cloud resources, visit the US SMB Partner Center.
New! Office 365 Rainmaker webcasts
The Office 365 Rainmaker series comprises 8 webcasts that will provide you with prescriptive guidance to help you capitalize on every US SMB cloud productivity sales opportunity.You’ll learn methods to manage the customer lifecycle, generate demand, deliver demonstrations, increase renewals, and so much more.
Register for or watch one, or all eight, through the links below. Sessions will be accessible on-demand shortly after the live date
Watch on demand
Watch on demand
Office 365 Quick Start videos
These short, how-to videos on YouTube will help you get started with Microsoft Office 365.
Expand your cloud practice: Azure Essentials webcasts on demand
- Grow Your SMB Cloud Practice with Microsoft Azure
- The 4 Fastest Solution Paths to Microsoft Azure
- How to Buy and Make Money with Microsoft Azure
- Solving Security and Compliance Concerns with Microsoft Azure
- Winning Against the Competition
- Tech Dive: Enhance Your SMB Cloud Practice with Microsoft Azure Backup
- Tech Dive: Extending the Network with Microsoft Azure
- Tech Dive: Microsoft Azure Identity Management and Office 365
- Tech Dive: Extend Your Customer Data Center with Microsoft Azure
- Tech Dive: Tap Into the Power of SQL with Microsoft Azure
Expand your cloud practice: Microsoft Dynamics CRM webcasts on demand
- Why Pursue the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Opportunity?
- Differentiate Your Cloud Practice with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- How to Sell Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online to SMB Customers
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Office 365 Together
- Next Generation Microsoft Partner: Putting it all Together
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online resources for partners.
Cloud 1-2-3 Academy webcasts
Materials and workbooks for these webcasts are available for download on the MPN portal.