Join your Microsoft US SMB regional team for the April partner call in their monthly series. These calls cover technology, sales, and marketing information and resources for resellers that serve SMB customers. You’ll hear from Microsoft experts about your opportunities, resources and tips for building your business, and best practices.
You can register for the March call as well as the series of calls for each region through June 2014, at the links to the Microsoft Events website below.
- East Region call on Friday, April 11 at 9:00AM Eastern Time
- Central Region call on Friday, April 18 at 10:00AM Central Time
- West Region call on Friday, April 18 at 10:00AM Pacific Time
The Get Modern with Windows 8.1 and Office campaign, from Ready-to-Go Marketing, provides you with resources that will help you prepare for conversations with your customers and explain the benefits of modernizing their businesses by moving to current versions of Windows, Office, and Exchange. You'll help customers increase productivity, access information anywhere, and stay secure while positioning yourself as their trusted advisor.
Resources for partners serving SMB customers
- US SMB Partner Center
- The new Microsoft Action Pack subscription
- Cloud 1-2-3 Academy City Tour and Virtual Workshops
- SMB Live: Get in the Cloud events
- SMB Live: Expand Your Portfolio events
- Cloud 1-2-3 Webcast Series: Expand Your Practice with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Ahead of the Game Technical Series
- The latest US partner news