At WPC each year, one of my favorite moments during the Vision Keynotes is when all of the Partner of the Year Award winners take the main stage, waving their national flags. It’s a colorful, grand, and exciting parade of smiling partners, being recognized for the excellence of the solutions their companies have built around Microsoft products and technologies.
You can self-nominate for the 2014 Partner of the Year Awards now through April 11. There are 44 awards that celebrate each of the core partner competencies: cloud technology, applications on Microsoft platforms like Windows 8 and Windows Azure, entrepreneurial spirit, citizenship, and sales excellence.
The Microsoft 2014 Partner of the Year Award benefits include:
- Customized logos and web banners that allow you to showcase your company as an esteemed Microsoft partner
- Custom public relations templates to help promote your award status (for both winners and finalists)
- Recognition collateral to help celebrate your success
- Congratulatory letters from key Microsoft executives
- Photo opportunities with key Microsoft executives at WPC
- Winners are recognized during keynote presentations at the Worldwide Partner Conference in Washington, DC
- Winners are also invited to an exclusive awards celebration during WPC. The event is a unique opportunity to network with Microsoft executives in specific business areas and strengthen relationships with Microsoft business groups
On the WPC 2014 Awards page, you’ll find the information and resources you need to understand the different awards categories and prepare and submit your self-nomination. Materials include the official rules, frequently asked questions, judges’ advice, and entry-writing tips.
I hope to see you take the stage at WPC 2014 as a Partner of the Year Award winner. Good luck!