Join your Microsoft US SMB regional team for the February partner call in their monthly series. These calls cover technology, sales, and marketing information and resources for resellers that serve SMB customers. You’ll hear from Microsoft experts about your opportunities, resources and tips for building your business, and best practices.
You can register for the February call as well as the series of calls for each region through June 2014, at the links to the Microsoft Events website below.
- East Region call on Friday, February 14 at 9:00AM Eastern Time
- Central Region call on Friday, February 21 at 10:00AM Central Time
- West Region call on Friday, February 21 at 10:00AM Pacific Time
Related resources for partners serving SMB customers:
- US SMB Partner Center
- Cloud 1-2-3 Webcast Series: Expand Your Practice with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- The New Microsoft Action Pack Subscription Debuts February 24
- Ahead of the Game Technical Series
- Windows Server Samurai R2 webcast series
- The latest US partner news
Several changes to Microsoft Partner Network membership take effect on February 24, including a revamped Action Pack subscription and new competency requirements. Download and refer to the December 2013 version of the MPN disclosure guide to understand what the changes are and how they may affect your company.