The game is changing for small and midsize businesses (SMBs) as new technologies in areas like cloud services, mobile computing, and business intelligence transform the IT landscape. All of this change adds up to an overwhelming number of choices for SMBs, from new pricing models to different deployment options. More than ever, customers are looking for partners who can help them stay ahead of these trends and translate business needs into effective technology solutions.
Register to join us in a city near you for a two-day Microsoft Ahead of the Game technical training. Read on for course overview, event schedule, registration links, and hardware requirements.
Event schedule and registration
Registration for this two-day course is free for Microsoft value-added reseller (VAR) partners. In addition to two days of hands-on technical training, each participant will receive a complimentary voucher for Exam 74-409: Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center. Lunch, an afternoon snack, and beverages will be provided.
Dates and locations
To register for these events, you must be a Microsoft partner. If you are not associated to your company’s Microsoft Partner Network profile , follow the steps here.
If you have issues with registration, please send email to email@example.com.
|February 25–26||Cleveland, Ohio||REGISTER|
|March 4–5||Los Angeles, California||REGISTER|
|March 25-26||Denver, Colorado||REGISTER|
|April 1–2||Boston, Massachusetts||REGISTER|
|April 7–8||Minneapolis, Minnesota||REGISTER|
|April 23–24||Bellevue, Washington||REGISTER|
|April 28–29||Mountain View, California||REGISTER|
|May 1–2||Atlanta, Georgia||REGISTER|
|May 5–6||Chicago, Illinois||REGISTER|
|May 8–9||Washington, DC||REGISTER|
|May 12–13||New York, New York||REGISTER|
|May 20–21||Houston, Texas||REGISTER|
|May 22–23||Dallas, Texas||REGISTER|
|May 27–28||Fort Lauderdale, Florida||REGISTER|
Attendee Hardware Requirements for Hosted Labs
Please launch the test lab prior to coming to the class. This will ensure your computer meets the minimum requirements and that it supports launching labs. If you have any issues launching the test lab, email firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative from holSystems will assist you.
Attendee Computer Requirements
The following requirements apply specifically to computers on which the attendees will run the labs. The requirements are also applicable to attendees’ own laptops, should the event be a bring-your-own-device event.
A requirements check tool is available online at http://aka.ms/holtest. Select Check System Requirements.
- All editions of Windows Vista and Windows 7 are supported.
- All editions of Windows 8 are supported, except for any device running Windows 8 RT and Windows 8.1 preview.
- Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2012 are supported. All Server Core editions are not supported.
- Windows XP is supported conditionally.
- Learn more about OS compatibility.
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 is required on all systems.
- Administrative access is required on all systems on first launch of the HolSystems LaunchPad. Learn more about administrative requirements.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later is required. Other browsers are supported conditionally. Learn more about browser compatibility.
- Minimum supported screen resolution is 1280×800.
For complete system requirements, go to http://aka.ms/holtest and select View System Requirements.