Join your Microsoft US SMB regional team for the January partner call in their monthly series. These calls cover technology, sales, and marketing information and resources for resellers that serve SMB customers. You’ll hear from Microsoft experts about your opportunities, resources and tips for building your business, and best practices.
You can register for the January call as well as the series of calls for each region through June 2014, at the links to the Microsoft Events website below.
- East Region call on Friday, January 10 at 9:00AM Eastern Time
- Central Region call on Friday, January 17 at 10:00AM Central Time
- West Region call on Friday, January 17 at 10:00AM Pacific Time
Related resources for partners serving SMB customers:
- US SMB Partner Center
- Windows Server Samurai R2 webcast series
- January 9: Cloud 1-2-3 – Showcase the Value of Office 365, Generate Leads, and Accelerate Sales Through MEC Demo
- Cloud 1-2-3 webcasts on demand and Cloud 1-2-3 Yammer group (instructions to join here)
- January schedule of sales and technical training
- The latest US partner news
Several changes to Microsoft Partner Network membership take effect in February 2014, including a revamped Action Pack subscription and new competency requirements. Download and refer to the December 2013 version of the MPN disclosure guide to understand what the changes are and how they may affect your company.