The SMB Advantage offer is in full swing through November 30. Customers who make qualifying Microsoft Open and Microsoft Online Services purchases between September 3 and November 30 can earn partner subsidy funds, and utilize them with their choice of eligible Microsoft partner to purchase additional Microsoft software or associated services. With SMB Advantage, you benefit from cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and can establish your role with customers as a trusted advisor.
The Hyper-V Surge Offer Helps You Earn More
Partners that sell Windows Server 2012 Datacenter or Windows Server 2012 Standard to SMB customers, and install the server with Hyper-V deployed by November 30, can earn up to 25% per license. Refer to the Offer site for more details.
The Hyper-V Surge offer is part of SMB Advantage. SMB Advantage Terms and Conditions.
Take advantage of the Hyper-V Surge Offer
- Sell Windows Server 2012 to an SMB customer by November 30.
- Install the server with Hyper-V deployed by November 30.
- Register the deal within 30 days purchase date on the Offer site, and upload an invoice including the sale of Windows Server and proof of Hyper-V deployment.
Hyper-V Surge Offer site: https://www.microsoftincentives.com/SMBAdvantage/AheadOfTheGame/Default.aspx.
- Hyper-V Surge Promotion: How Virtualization Helps Your Business – includes Sales Discussion Guide and customer pitch deck
- Be Lean and Stay Lean campaign for virtualization
- Virtualization training for implementers: Learning paths > Products > Windows Server > Windows Server 2012 for Solution Partners
- Introduction to Hyper-V Jump Start on Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Management and Virtualization sales and technical training
- SMB Advantage partner resources