SMB Live: Get in the Cloud is a one-day, in-person workshop that will provide you with information and resources about building a profitable Microsoft cloud practice. Register to join Microsoft experts and guest speakers from Microsoft partners who will share what they have learned about building a successful business around cloud solutions.
A recent IDC study sponsored by Microsoft indicates that partners with more than 50 percent of their revenue related to the cloud benefit from higher gross profit, more new customers, increased revenue per employee, and faster overall business growth. Find out how you can capitalize on the market opportunities with the cloud at the Get in the Cloud event nearest you. Read the story | Download the study (PDF).
Space at these events is limited—reserve your seat today.
- Step-by-step guidance for making money with Microsoft Office 365
- Best practices for building your customer pipeline
- Understanding which licensing model is right for your customers and for your business
- Cloud customer migration and management best practices
- The programs and offers from Microsoft that will help you close deals
- Hands-on experience with the latest business-ready Windows 8 devices
Dates and Cities for SMB Live: Get in the Cloud
Registration for each these events is on the Partner Learning Center, at the links below. Sign in with your Microsoft account for access.