With SMB Advantage, customers that make qualifying Microsoft Open and Microsoft Online Services purchases between September 3 and November 30 can earn partner subsidy funds, and utilize them with their choice of eligible Microsoft partner to purchase additional Microsoft software or associated services. With SMB Advantage, you benefit from cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and can establish your role with customers as a trusted advisor.
Microsoft products that are eligible for SMB Advantage include a wide variety of the latest on-premises software and cloud-based services. You can help your customers determine how best to approach updating or expanding their IT infrastructure to include the best of both worlds, based on their business needs. And, when customers add Software Assurance or utilize one of the campaign accelerators, their payout can increase.
- SMB Advantage on the MPN portal
- SMB Advantage offer terms and conditions
- List of qualifying SKUs
- Subsidy calculator
- Volume Licensing resources for partners
Value to customers – expand IT budgets, defray implementation costs
- Customers benefit from a flexible, affordable way to use and manage Microsoft licensed products under a single agreement.
- The partner subsidy is a compelling incentive for customers to consider building and deploying a big-picture, comprehensive solution.
- Businesses can access scalable and reliable applications while lessening the burden of provisioning and maintenance, plus explore the option to move some or all of their infrastructures to the cloud.
Value to partners – drive solution-based sales and build trusted advisor relationships
- SMB Advantage offers a simplified promotions approach (as opposed to multiple, single-product promotions) that adds value to purchases of both Microsoft on-premises products and cloud-based services.
- The payout structure is designed to help lower investment barriers for small and midsize business customers so they can consider building out more comprehensive technology solutions that meet their specific needs.
- For customers considering moving some or all of their business to the cloud, these offers facilitate consultation and planning and provide flexibility to the partner in those discussions.
- Eligible partners nominated by a customer as the subsidy fund payee benefit from add-on sales revenue from subsequent purchases of Microsoft software licenses or associated services when customers redeem their subsidy checks.