If you’re registered to join us in Houston for this year’s Worldwide Partner Conference, the Microsoft US Partner Team is excited to welcome you to this week full of opportunities to share experiences, make connections, and get new ideas for business and personal growth.
At WPC, the US Partner Team has planned several events specifically for US partners. We hope you will join us for the following activities:
To help you prepare for your trip to Houston and your time at WPC 2013, I have created an online guide that provides schedules, links to resources, and information about:
- What you can expect at WPC
- How to connect with the US Partner Team while in Houston
- The US activities listed above: lounge, diversity & inclusion networking event, celebration, sessions
- How to get the most from your WPC investment
- WPC attendee offers including ones for Surface and Microsoft Certification exam vouchers
- How to stay informed leading up to and during WPC
As we approach the conference, we’ll update the deck as needed to reflect new details. You can come back to it anytime at https://aka.ms/uswpcguide.
Safe travels, and we look forward to seeing you in Houston!
Stay informed about US activities at WPC 2013 through Twitter @WPCUS.