The 2013 Worldwide Partner Conference in Houston, Texas, is just a few weeks away, and the Microsoft US Partner Team wants you to be there. You’ll hear from Microsoft executives like Steve Ballmer and Kevin Turner; learn about our strategies, initiatives, and roadmaps for the coming year; and find out what’s new with the Microsoft Partner Network. From Sunday through Thursday, there are opportunities to share experiences, make connections, and get new ideas for building your business.
As a US partner, you are invited to join Jenni Flinders, the Microsoft US Channel Chief, other Microsoft US executives, and hundreds of Microsoft product, sales, and marketing experts from across the business for activities that include:
- 30 US-focused sessions in the US Subsidiary track
- The US Diversity & Inclusion event at The Grove Restaurant on Monday, July 8
- The US Celebration at the Houston Museum of Natural Science on Tuesday, July 9
- The US Lounge, located in The Commons expo hall, and open throughout the conference
- Central Region, East Region, and West Region keynotes, as well as an SMB-specific keynote, on Thursday, July 11
Get inspired to attend WPC by watching this video by Jenni Flinders. You’ll hear her explain how WPC will prepare you to accelerate your business and profitability over the coming year.