Now that you can start building your conference schedule in WPC Connect, here is an updated list of the sessions in the U.S. Subsidiary track. Each session in the list below is linked to its description in the publicly available Session Catalog, and I’ve noted the day of each session for reference.
To add sessions to your WPC schedule, follow the steps below. A more comprehensive guide is downloadable from the main WPC Connect page.
- Sign in to WPC Connect and click on your Session & Meeting Scheduler tile (this will only be visible to you if you are a registered attendee).
- Select the Session Scheduler tile, and then choose to filter sessions on the right hand side.
- Refine by Tracks, and choose U.S. Subsidiary from the drop-down list, then click Apply to turn on your filter. You can close the filter menu by moving your mouse to its top right corner and clicking Close.
- All the tiles in your screen should now start with U.S. Subsidiary. By clicking on any session tile to open it, you will see the session title, number, date/time/location, and description. Select “Add to my schedule” from the left side of the pop up, and you’ll get a notification that the session has been added.
- While you’re in the session screen, you can Show Attendees to see who else has added that session to his or her schedule, you can find a list of Related Sessions, and you can Like and Comment about the session. Close the session details and add more sessions to your schedule.
Stay informed about US partner activities at WPC by following us on Twitter.
US Subsidiary Track – Session List