In light of the challenging economic climate, many small and mid-sized businesses today are turning to virtualization to help them do more with less—for example, by scaling infrastructure to support growth without spending a fortune on server hardware investments.
With Hyper-V built-in, Windows Server 2012 delivers a complete virtualization platform out-of-the-box. So your customers can quickly start taking advantage of the benefits of virtualization and know that they now have a platform that will grow with them.
According to a Microsoft-commissioned study with SMB customers and partners in February 2013, the top three customer priorities for virtualization are:
- Move virtual hard drives without downtime (Live Storage Migration)
- Replication to reduce data loss (Hyper-V Replica)
- Simplified remote access (Direct Access)
Hyper-V Surge offer—get up to $500 cash back
When you sell Windows Server 2012 by
June 21 June 30 (updated 6/4) and deploy Hyper-V within 90 days, you receive $500 cash back on the Datacenter Edition and $150 cash back on the Standard Edition.
Your sales must be registered by June 30 and deployments must be complete by September 30.
You’ll find information about how to take advantage of this offer online and materials for you and your customers. Be sure to review the full terms and conditions for this offer, and follow the necessary steps.
- Microsoft Virtualization overview
- Hyper-V overview on TechNet
- Partner resources for Windows Server 2012
- Virtualization sales and technical training
- On demand: Windows Server Samurai webcast series
- Building a Microsoft Virtualization Practice
- Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) toolkit, including Windows Server migration