If you are a partner who serves small and midsize businesses, the Worldwide Partner Conference is an incredible opportunity for you to hear firsthand about the revenue growth opportunity in this dynamic customer segment and how Microsoft can help you build a profitable practice around SMB customers. In the Small and Medium Business Reseller track at WPC, you will learn:
- What is critical from an SMB product and services perspective including cloud, productivity, and infrastructure
- How to acquire new customers, and retain current SMB customers, through customer lifecycle management
- How to leverage Microsoft initiatives, programs, and channel incentives to drive revenue growth
- Proven strategies and best practices your peers are using to build successful and profitable businesses by integrating reseller and service offerings
- The key SMB priorities for the coming year across revenue, share, and satisfaction
WPC 2013 is in Houston, Texas from July 7–11. We hope to see you there—register today.
US SMB keynote and session – Thursday, July 11, 9:00AM – 12:30PM
On Thursday, July 11, plan to join Cindy Bates, Vice President of US SMB and Distribution for Microsoft, and her team for a keynote and session in the US Subsidiary track that will provide you with a roadmap to capitalize on the latest Microsoft product releases; information about rebates, marketing funds, and other offers and incentives to help you increase profitability; and resources that will help you move customers to the cloud to make them more mobile, efficient, and social.
Keynote: A new era—accelerating partner growth in the US SMB market
Joining Cindy Bates onstage is David Nour, author of Relationship Economics.
Video: The US SMB opportunity at WPC
Watch this video to hear Cindy Bates talk about recent developments in the SMB market, and what she and her team will share with you in their US SMB keynote and session at WPC 2013 to help set you up for success in the year ahead.
More US activities at WPC
The US SMB keynote and session are part of the US Subsidiary track, with nearly 30 sessions scheduled throughout your week at WPC. The US Lounge will be open in The Commons (expo) and staffed by US team members.
You are also invited to the US Celebration on the evening of Tuesday, July 9 at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. RSVP on Facebook to let us know you’ll be there and get updates as the conference approaches.