When you become a Microsoft Cloud Partner, you receive a set of core benefits—including internal-use software rights, tailored training, and prioritized exposure in Microsoft marketing and product directories. Use these benefits to help you start and build your cloud practice. See what benefits you get as a member of Cloud Essentials. You will be automatically enrolled in the Cloud Accelerate program, and receive incremental benefits, after you have completed three cloud deals for 150 seats within 18 months, and have either an active Microsoft Action Pack subscription or a Microsoft competency.
Here are our recommendations for cloud-related benefits, training, sales resources, and offers that will help you build your cloud business and have meaningful cloud conversations with your customers.
Every partner is eligible to join Cloud Essentials. For assistance signing up for Cloud Essentials and accessing your benefits, contact Microsoft Partner Network support.
New resources (added April 6).
- Help SMB customers running Office 2007 versions and earlier move to the modern desktop with the new Get2Modern campaign.
- Capturing the Office 365 SMB opportunity with the Microsoft Small Business competency, by Julie Bennani, General Manager, Microsoft Partner Network
- Use the Beyond Easy page to find customers, sell, and get rewarded for your Office 365 sales.
Get to know our cloud products.
- Use the cloud to sell the cloud. Start using your 25 seats of internal-use software licenses for Microsoft Office 365, Windows Intune, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. You will need to sign in to the partner portal with your Microsoft account for instructions to access these licenses.
- Register your technical team for Microsoft Office 365 Practice Accelerator and get expert guidance for deploying Office 365. As a Cloud Essentials subscriber, you can attend this virtual training offering at no cost.
- The Cloud Solutions page on the partner portal links you to the individual pages for Office 365, Windows Intune, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, and Windows Azure.
- Use the Microsoft Cloud Solutions learning paths to find training by role.
- Watch the virtual launch of Office 365 for businesses.
Create customer demand.
- These Ready-to-Go Marketing campaigns provide you with planning and execution guidance, competitive and discussion guides, customer-ready presentations, copy blocks and web copy, and more.
- The Cloud Easy offer provides you with a cloud conversation-starter—your customers can earn partner subsidy dollars on their Microsoft Online Services subscription purchases. Offer ends May 31. Terms and conditions.
- Add the Microsoft Office 365 microsite to your website, to help simplify cloud discussions with customers and prospects. When you syndicate Office 365 with trial option, you could win $1,000 in our Syndicate to Win sweepstakes. Contest ends April 30. Official rules.
- Get listed on the Office 365 Marketplace.
Sell the solution, close deals, and earn incentives.
- MEC Demo replaces the popular Demo Provisioning Tool, and lets you create customized demonstrations that explain what Office 365 delivers for businesses.
- New Office 365 solution selling webcasts and materials help improve your qualification of prospects, forecasting accuracy, and cost of sales.
- Activate your Cloud Essentials sales benefits for Office 365 and Windows Intune. You can send product trial quotes and purchase offers to customers, plus manage customer accounts with delegated administration.
- Familiarize yourself with the new Office 365 Open & FPP sales process to sell as a standalone solution or bundled with your own products and services.
- Earn incentives for selling the cloud. Download the Microsoft Online Services Advisor incentives guide and join a bi-weekly call hosted by the U.S. expert on these incentives.
- Enter the Move to the Modern Office sweepstakes by selling eligible SKUs of the new Office to your qualifying customers. Sweepstakes ends June 30. Official rules.
- U.S. Office 365 Open Incentive program: earn six percent in rebates when you sell Microsoft Office 365 Open, Open Value, or Open Value Subscription. Ends June 30. Download program guidelines.
Related links and support.
Get expert answers from Microsoft and partners in the Online services and cloud forum
For assistance with your membership, including accessing benefits, contact Microsoft Partner Network support