Join Microsoft cloud experts and your local Microsoft team for a one-day training that will help you accelerate your cloud sales using demo tools, customer campaigns, and shared best practices. You will learn about partner opportunities with the new Office and how to successfully demo Microsoft Office 365 and Windows Intune for productive customer conversations. This training is offered at no cost to members of the Microsoft Partner Network.
This boot camp is for you if:
- You are in the beginning phases of adding a cloud practice to your business;
- You have established a cloud practice and are working to close your first sale;
- You have a couple of Microsoft Online Services deals under your belt and want to multiply your opportunities.
What we’ll cover
- Cloud opportunity update
- The new Office and its value to your business
- Microsoft Office 365 – new offerings and sales models
- Windows Intune – enhancements and new opportunities
- How to demo and position Office 365 and Windows Intune
- Best practices for building your cloud sales pipeline
- Best practices for creating demand with customers and prospects
- Guidance and tools to manage your Microsoft cloud customers and identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities
You’ll leave the boot camp with an Action Checklist tailored to your business.
Schedule – dates and cities
|January 28||Boston, Massachusetts|
|January 30||Farmington, Connecticut|
|February 19||Detroit, Michigan|
|February 19||Omaha, Nebraska|
|February 20||Des Moines, Iowa|
|February 20||Nashville, Tennessee|
|February 20||Tempe, Arizona|
|February 21||Minneapolis, Minnesota|
|March 4||Washington, D.C.|
|March 5||Portland, Oregon|
|March 7||Bellevue, Washington|
|March 7||Chicago, Illinois|
|March 8||New York, New York|
|March 12||Houston, Texas|
|March 13||Dallas, Texas|
|March 13||San Francisco, California|
|March 13||Tampa, Florida|
|March 14||Charlotte, North Carolina|
|March 15||Irvine, California|
Register for the boot camp nearest you on the Partner Learning Center.
Cloud-related resources for Microsoft partners are available on our Cloud Partner programs page. There, you’ll find out how to: enroll in our Cloud Essentials and Cloud Accelerate programs; obtain and deploy internal-use software benefits; drive demand and sell/service; and get support and training.