by Julie Golding, U.S. MPN Lead
Partner advisory hours are used as currency for technical presales and advisory services offered by the Microsoft Partner Services team. As part of your company’s Microsoft Partner Network membership, your organization receives partner advisory hours for attaining a Microsoft competency, membership in Microsoft Cloud Accelerate, and subscribing to Microsoft Action Pack Develop and Design.
You can track the hours you have available, and your usage of them, by selecting Support > My support benefits and incidents from any page of the partner portal. Apply your hours today to these offerings that can help your company build product knowledge and expertise, increase sales, and delight your customers:
- Deploy the latest Microsoft products and technologies internally. Microsoft consultants can provide your organization with hands-on experience in deploying new Microsoft products and technologies in your environment. The Get Current offering allows your organization to become better equipped to understand, sell, and deploy the technology to your customers.
- Build skills and knowledge with Practice Accelerator. Practice Accelerator enables organizations to build repeatable practices based on Microsoft products and technologies, helping you increase win rates and revenues, reduce average days to close, accelerate deployments, and improve efficiencies. Practice Accelerators are 200-level training designed for practice leads, technical planners, implementers, and consultants. Check out our schedule at https://aka.ms/ustrainingpracticeaccelerator to register. Practice Accelerator topics include:
- Business Intelligence
- Data Center Consolidation and Migration
- Data Center Management
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Lync Server
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Optimized Desktop
- TIP: If you have attained a gold or silver competency, you receive unlimited presales advisory support for deals that are worth more than $3,000 without spending your advisory hours. Details on the technical presales assistance page.