By the Microsoft U.S. Partner Hosting and Cloud Services team.
If you are looking to enhance your current cloud offerings or add cloud offerings to your Microsoft practice, consider attending the Cloud Channel Connection webinar series. By attending a webinar, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of offers from featured Cloud Service Providers that include trials, service credits, and go to market campaigns. You will learn about their cloud-based solutions that use Microsoft products and technologies like Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server, Microsoft System Center, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft SharePoint. In these webinars, the featured Cloud Service Providers also share recurring revenue stream opportunities, reseller success stories, and their partner or reseller programs that use a pay-as-you go model. The featured Cloud Service Providers specialize in the following cloud solutions:
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Unified Communications
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
This monthly series is brought to you by the Microsoft U.S. Partner Hosting and Cloud Services Team. Register online to receive email invitations to future webinars in this series.
Watch on-demand webinars
- Up and Running in Minutes—NextUC’s Communications and Collaboration Cloud Solution – Are you looking for a hosted voice solution that integrates seamlessly with your current Microsoft cloud services offering? Are your customers demanding a truly integrated voice and conferencing solution for collaboration? This webinar will introduce you to NextUC’s hosted Lync product and how NextUC incorporates different hybrid scenarios with the cloud or on premise with full PBX functionality and integrated audio conferencing. Learn more about the NextUC program for Microsoft partners.
- Turn Your Software into a Cloud Suite in as Few as 60 Days, presented by nGenx – In this webinar, Independent Software Vendors will learn about cloud–based software deployment models that can launch your software business into the future, quickly. We’ll focus on cutting–edge techniques and technologies that forward thinking businesses are leveraging to stay competitive in a rapidly changing marketplace. And you’ll hear about other software developers who have launched their apps into the cloud in as few as 60 days. Learn more about the nGenx Partner Program.
Register for upcoming webinars
- November 15 – SoftLayer’s IaaS: Cloud, Dedicated, and Managed Hosting Services. SoftLayer will discuss the benefits of running the Microsoft stack through SoftLayer’s IaaS. SoftLayer provides cloud, dedicated, and managed hosting.
- December 13 – Intel Hybrid Cloud: Intel AppUp® SMB Service. Intel will discuss their Intel AppUp SMB Service, a comprehensive subscription-based service for accessing locally hosted server software on a monthly basis. This solution scales with business growth, so small businesses pay only for the services they use.
- January 17 – NextUC Hosted Lync Live Webinar
- March 17 – nGenx Hosted Desktop Live Webinar
- April 18 – SoftLayer IaaS Live Webinar
- May 16 – Intel Hybrid Cloud Live Webinar