Starting today, you have two offers from Microsoft that can help you talk to small business customers, midsize business customers, and state and local government customers about taking a solution-oriented approach to updating their IT infrastructures with the latest Microsoft products.
The Big Easy Offer 9 covers a wide variety of popular Microsoft on-premises software, while Cloud Easy covers Microsoft Online Services. Customers who make qualifying purchases through applicable Microsoft Volume Licensing Programs including Open License, Open Value, Open Value Subscription, and the Microsoft Online Subscription Program earn partner subsidy funds, which can be utilized with their choice of eligible Microsoft partner to purchase additional Microsoft software or associated services.
Both the Big Easy Offer 9 and Cloud Easy are valid from October 1–December 31, 2012.
Value to customers – expand IT budgets, defray implementation costs
- Better predict and manage software needs. Customers benefit from a flexible, affordable way to use and manage Microsoft licensed products under a single agreement.
- Implement more holistic IT solutions. The partner subsidy provides customers with a compelling incentive to consider building and deploying a big-picture, comprehensive solution.
- Increase agility, scalability, and cost-effectiveness with on-demand and cloud-based services. Businesses can access scalable and reliable applications while lessening the burden of provisioning and maintenance, plus explore the option to move some or all of their infrastructures to the cloud.
Value to partners – drive solution-based sales and build trusted advisor relationships
- The Big Easy Offer 9 and Cloud Easy offer a simplified promotions approach (as opposed to multiple, single-product promotions) that adds value to purchases of both Microsoft on-premises products and cloud-based services.
- The payout structure is designed to help lower investment barriers for small and midsize business customers so they can consider building out more comprehensive technology solutions that meet their specific needs.
- For customers considering moving some or all of their business to the cloud, these offers facilitate consultation and planning and provide flexibility to the partner in those discussions.
- Eligible partners nominated by a customer as the subsidy fund payee benefit from add-on sales revenue from subsequent purchases of Microsoft software licenses or associated services when customers redeem their subsidy checks.
Partner-ready and customer-ready resources are online
|Big Easy Offer 9||Cloud Easy|
|Link to U.S. partner portal page
|Terms and conditions||Terms and conditions|
|Customer-facing Big Easy Offer 9 site||Customer-facing Cloud Easy site|
Related resources for resellers