by Julie Golding, U.S. MPN Lead
Each month in the U.S. partner newsletter, Julie Golding delivers a message to Microsoft Action Pack Solution Provider (SP) and Microsoft Action Pack Development and Design (DD) subscribers, offering information about growth and engagement opportunities and tips for utilizing the benefits of the subscription. As the U.S. lead for the Microsoft Partner Network, Julie is responsible for Microsoft competencies and Action Pack subscriptions.
It’s an historic year for Microsoft, with nearly every product in the Microsoft portfolio being refreshed in a 12-month period. Windows Server 2012 became generally available on September 4 and Windows 8 will be generally available on October 26. As an Action Pack subscriber, here are resources for each of these exciting products that are available to you now.
Get ready for Windows 8.
- Download your Windows 8 software.
- Use the Windows 8 Gear Up Sales Toolkit as your “go to” reference for quick answers.
- Find Windows 8 sales and technical training.
- Leverage new Ready-To-Go Marketing campaign materials, Windows 8 Flexible Workstyle and Windows 8 Modern Tools for Business to expand your reach.
- More partner tools and resources are listed on the Windows 8 page of the U.S. partner portal, with new items being added regularly.
- Download your Windows Server 2012 software.
- Watch videos from the September 4 virtual launch.
- Choose the Windows Server 2012 training that is best for you.
- Look at our special edition Windows Server 2012 blog post to find additional courses available.
- More partner tools and resources are listed on the Windows Server 2012 page of the U.S. partner portal.
For more information and resources, check out our online guide about how to prepare for upcoming Microsoft product releases.