by Sharon Collins, Microsoft U.S. Cloud Partner Lead
I am excited to share with you three cloud-related offers that can help you build your cloud practice, increase sales, and distinguish your business. Two of them are available for a limited time only, so use the links in this post to get more details and make sure you don’t miss any of these great opportunities:
If you’re not already a Microsoft Cloud Partner, subscribe to Microsoft Cloud Essentials at http://www.microsoftcloudpartner.com/us/default.aspx, and take advantage of benefits like internal-use rights for Microsoft Office 365, Windows Intune, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online; access to tools like delegated administration and partner dashboard to manage customer trials and accounts; and advisor incentives.
Here are your three great opportunities:
- Increase sales with the Cloud Easy offer (available July 1 – September 30, 2012). Customers can lower upfront costs of migrating to the cloud with the new Cloud Easy offer. Similar to the popular Big Easy Offer, Cloud Easy allows eligible customers to earn subsidy payouts on qualifying sales of Microsoft Online Services that they can apply towards future purchases of Microsoft software licenses, Microsoft Online Services subscriptions, or associated services from their eligible Microsoft partner of choice. Offer ends September 30. Terms and conditions.
- Tip: Review and update your Microsoft Pinpoint profile. Customers that are eligible for subsidies through Cloud Easy but do not have an existing relationship with a Microsoft partner will select from the partner directory for an eligible Microsoft partner.
- Resources: Use the Cloud Easy offer calculator to help customers estimate potential subsidy funds, and use our customer-ready materials to start your Cloud Easy discussion.
- Distinguish your business with the silver Small Business competency (offer available through December 31, 2012). Seize the SMB cloud opportunity and enroll in the silver Small Business competency for just $999. Earning this competency requires only one Microsoft Certified Professional to pass qualifying exams, and benefits include internal-use rights for Microsoft cloud technologies and competency-specific logo that showcases your expertise. If you’re already selling Windows, Microsoft Office 365, Windows Small Business Server, and Windows Intune, the Small Business competency may be a natural extension for helping your customers bring their business online. Offer ends December 31. Terms and conditions.
- Tip: For help understanding competency requirements or how to enroll in the competency, contact the U.S. MPN Experts by email, phone or chat.
- Build your practice with the Practice Accelerator for Microsoft Office 365 (offered at no cost for Cloud Essentials subscribers). As a Microsoft Cloud Essentials Pack subscriber or Cloud Accelerate partner, you can register for this Practice Accelerator at no cost. Use the comprehensive set of reusable tools and best practices in Practice Accelerator for Office 365 to help you identify customer requirements and project scope, analyze customer needs, and deploy solutions built on Office 365.
- Tip: Get a list of upcoming dates for all of the Practice Accelerators in our Practice Accelerator blog series on the U.S. Partner Training blog.