8:30am – 11:00pm Vision Keynote with Jon Roskill and Kevin Turner; Guest Speaker Deepak Chopra
U.S. partners are encouraged to be at Air Canada Centre and in their seats at 8:30am. Seating for U.S. partners is in sections 103-109.
11:30am – 1:30pm IAMCP Women in Technology Charity Luncheon in 701 AB (sold out—you must be registered to attend)
Join the IAMCP Women in Technology at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference for a special charity event featuring guest speaker Joey Adler, founder of the ONEXONE Foundation.
11:30am – 1:00pm Microsoft Diversity Partner Projility in the U.S. Lounge
Come meet Projility, a partner selling Microsoft-based solutions to Federal Government organizations.
2:15pm – 2:45pm Pinpoint Profiling Session for U.S. Partners in booth PPT
Personalized help from the Microsoft Pinpoint team about how to best use your profile to generate demand for your solutions and increase your visibility to customers. There are still a few spaces left.
- Visit the “Laptop Bar” in the WW Public Sector Lounge to register and test drive the Health Partner Exchange, the conversation platform for partners serving healthcare customers.
- Take a tour of the #USLounge and have your badge scanned for a chance to win (Rules posted in the U.S. Lounge).
- U.S. Lounge – Activities throughout the afternoon, including presentations by U.S. partners, daily sweepstakes, free Skype calls, charging stations for your phone, and an opportunity to meet with experts from the Microsoft U.S. Partner Team.
- Participate in the #findthefloppy Scavenger Hunt on Twitter from @OEMPartner (https://twitter.com/OEMPartner).
- Purchase two-for-one Microsoft Certification exam vouchers at the MPN Booth in the Solution Innovation Center.
- Microsoft U.S. OEM Pitchfest – Level 200 in the Registration Area. Pitch your best solution for a chance to win.