- 8:30am –11:00am – Vision Keynote featuring Steve Ballmer, Tami Reller, and Kurt Delbene. U.S. partners are encouraged to be at Air Canada Centre and in their seats at 8:30am. Seating for U.S. partners is in sections 103-109.
- 11:45am – 12:15pm – Pinpoint Profiling Session for U.S. Partners in booth PPT
Personalized help from the Microsoft Pinpoint team about how to best use your profile to generate demand for your solutions and increase your visibility to customers. There are still a few spaces left.
- 1:15pm – 2:15pm – Conversations in the Cloud in the Solution Innovation Center Theatre (PST02)
A panel presentation about partner opportunities in the cloud, featuring members of the analyst, media, and partner communities, including U.S. Partner Vice President, Jenni Flinders.
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm – Value Keynote – MPN FY13 and Beyond: Vision and Direction, in Constitution Hall 105 (BLVK)
Julie Bennani, the WW General Manager of MPN Channel Marketing, will provide an overview of near-term updates to Microsoft Partner Network programs as well as our strategic vision of the program evolution.
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm – Reading the Tea Leaves—Industry Trends and Building Your Competitive Edge (BL01)
Join Gartner’s Vice President of Research, Tiffani Bova, for a session covering how the IT market is transforming to become a solutions marketplace with the introduction of new technologies and business trends that will change the way IT is delivered in the future. A revolutionary new breed of partners is emerging that recognizes how to use these emerging trends to thrive in this new marketplace.
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm – Solution Innovation Center Reception (Metro Toronto Convention Center)
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm – U.S. Partner WPC 2012 Award Winners Toast in the U.S. Lounge
This is an invitation-only event for U.S. partner attendees who are employees of companies that won a WPC 2012 Award.
- 6:00pm – 9:00pm - Microsoft U.S. Minority and Women Partner Network Social
Join Microsoft executives and U.S. team members at this social, an opportunity to build a strong community of minority-owned and woman-owned IT businesses in the United States. You’ll meet other U.S.-based partners and Microsoft executives, making connections that can result in new business relationships and mentoring relationships that can help you and your company grow.
- U.S. Lounge – Activities throughout the afternoon, including presentations by U.S. partners, daily sweepstakes, free Skype calls, charging stations for your phone, and an opportunity to meet with experts from the Microsoft U.S. Partner Team.
- Pick up your wristband for entry to the U.S. Celebration on Tuesday night.
- Microsoft U.S. OEM Pitchfest – Level 200 in the Registration Area. Pitch your best solution for a chance to win.