Create and submit your video to our U.S. Partner Video Contest, and you could win an awesome prize (and maybe a little WPC glory)!
Tell us how you think Microsoft cloud services and technologies drive growth and innovation for small and medium businesses. Create a short video (30 seconds to 3 minutes) that reflects your point of view, and post it to our Facebook page by June 29. Once your video is uploaded, reach out to your customers, friends, family, and other networks to encourage votes that can help you win the grand prize (approximate retail value $2,950) or one of our second place, third place, or honorable mention prizes. Official Rules.
Get creative, have fun, and get out the vote—your video could kick off the U.S. SMB keynote by Cindy Bates (US36 in the Session Catalog) on Thursday, July 12 at the 2012 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference!
- Video submission period ends Friday, June 29 (instructions and application form at http://msft.it/SMBPartnerVideoContest)
- Voting period ends Wednesday, July 3 (use the Share button next to your video to reach your Facebook friends, use the email, Twitter, and LinkedIn button at the bottom of the page to reach your other networks).
- On Twitter, use #smbwhatsnext to brag about your video and join the conversation.
- Read the Official Rules for full requirements and details.
SMB-Related Sessions at WPC 2012
We invite you to join us at the Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto next month (July 8-12) for learning, connection, planning, and engagement. Register for an All-Access Pass to take advantage of everything WPC has to offer you.
- Small and Medium Business Track – 8 sessions on Wednesday, July 11.
- U.S. Sub Track includes four SMB-focused sessions on Thursday, July 12.
- Keynote by Cindy Bates (US36)
- SMB Practice Development (US11)
- SMB Sales and Marketing Excellence (US13)
- SMB and Distribution Partner Networking (US37)
Use the Session Catalog to see the session list and descriptions in each Track (use the track filter as illustrated in the screenshot at right). If you are already registered for WPC, add sessions to your schedule in WPC Connect:
- Sign in to WPC Connect and select Conference Schedule (http://www.digitalwpc.com/WPC2012/WPCConnect/Pages/Home.aspx)
- Choose the track from the right-hand side to narrow your selection
- Mouse over the the time block and click Expand
- Mouse over a session and click the + to add it to your schedule