It’s always popular with partners and customers, and it’s back, from September 19 through December 31, 2011. The Big Easy Offer 7 allows U.S. small and midsize business customers who make a qualifying purchase to earn a partner subsidy. Similar to previous Big Easy Offers, you can benefit from subsequent purchases of software solutions, hardware and/or services when customers cash in their subsidy checks. Partners tell us that the Big Easy Offer is a great conversation-starter with customers, and helps them close business.
- Includes Microsoft Online Services. Your customers can earn payout percentages on Microsoft Office 365, Windows Intune, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online in a single subsidy offer. To resell Microsoft Online Services to your customers, you must be enrolled as an Online Services advisor.
- 3x Payout on Open Annuity. This helps you drive the annuity focus through Open Value and Open Value Subscription licensing programs.
- Relatively Higher Payouts on Growth and Emerging Solutions. Your customers have an incentive to consider implementing solutions like virtualization, server management, and identity and security.
Next Steps, Timeline, and Resources
The Big Easy Offer 7 will be available to U.S. customers beginning Monday, September 19, with details published on the Microsoft Incentives website. To give partners an opportunity to become familiar with the offer prior to its launch, today we published the Big Easy Offer 7 Terms and Conditions, Offer Parts List, and other Offer materials on the U.S. partner portal at https://partner.microsoft.com/US/bigeasyoffer. Customer-ready materials you can use to promote the Offer will be available on this page later this week.
- Starting today (September 12), familiarize yourself with the details of the Big Easy Offer 7 on the U.S. partner portal.
- On Monday, September 19, direct your customers to www.microsoftincentives.com/bigeasy, where they can access the subsidy calculator, list of included products, redemption form, and Offer Terms and Conditions.