Looks like the team have been busy finishing off the test tools for Exchange 2010. The Exchange 2010 Loadgen beta has also gone live in the last few weeks, here is a link…
This release has changed significantly so please read through the documentation thoroughly!!
- Now require .NET framework 3.5
- Now requires Vista/W2k8 for Loadgen client OS
- No longer require Exchange Management Tools
- Configuration File Schema Change
- Your existing configuration files will not work with this new version of Loadgen. You will have to re-create them.
- ActiveSync Module!
- Dynamic Mail Content Generator – See New Features on the website for How To…
- UI enhancements
- Mailbox Profile for initialization now based on mailbox size!
- Public Folder Initialization
- Loadgen will skip FreeBusy initialization if no public store exists
- Log files in their own directory!
- New Junk Mail Rule action
- Calendar Items have reminders turned off by default
- MUST create a new XML because of schema changes.
- OWA Module
- If running OWA load against E12 use the OWA2007Module.
- The OWAModule is for E14 only.
- ActiveSync Profiles – pick your profile carefully!
- V12 – Exchange 2007
- V12.1 – Exchange 2007 SP1 & Exchange 2007
- V14 – Exchange 15
- Dynamic Mail Generator is not linked to the UI. Therefore if you add the dynamic mail generator to your XML, we will not be able to create the mailbox size that you specified in the UI.
Please give us feedback on our new features! Our dev team has been working hard to make the tool easier for you to use. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues or questions.
Posted by Neil Johnson, MCS UK, MCM Exchange 2007