Veteran Lync Senior Microsoft Premier Field Engineer Frank White shares his top 5 most common Lync 2013 (and Lync 2010) performance and configuration issues that he’s run into during his many engagements with numerous customers, along with sound advice to help us prevent these issues from occuring.
He goes into details about:
- Quality of Service (QoS) implementation.
- Virtual Machine hosts configured correctly according to best practices.
- Microsoft SQL Server performance optimization for Lync.
- Edge server external interface configuration.
- Front end servers and the importance of disk performance.
Enjoy the video, and please feel free to chime in with any comments or questions.