If you will be attending Ignite or watching the event live and are interested in maximizing the management of your Azure, on-premises, or hybrid environments, you should strongly consider attending the below sessions.
· Discover how Accenture and Time Warner manage hybrid environments today: This 45-minute session will allow you to hear from Accenture and Time Warner in their own words about how they are shifting their management strategies to make the most of cloud resources and security solutions.
· Learn lessons and notes from the field - Operations Management Suite Site Recovery and Backup: We heard you loud and clear! This session shares lessons learned and the best practices from implementing backup and disaster recovery solutions with real world customers.
· Manage your Azure Resources at scale with Operations Management Suite: This session will focus on how you can use OMS to manage your critical workloads, applications and data at scale in Azure.
· Monitor Linux in any cloud with Operations Management Suite: In this session, Microsoft experts will show you how Operations Management Suite can integrate with your existing Linux tools and provide an easy way to monitor your Linux applications and infrastructure.
· Protect every app: transform disaster recovery with Operations Management Suite: Take a deep dive into learning how Microsoft Operations Management Suite and Site Recovery makes disaster recovery accessible to every single enterprise application.
To receive an even better understanding of the Operations Management Suite, visit our Experience Center to test our Azure-based management solutions. Follow us on Twitter to get the latest updates @MSCloudMgmt.
Enterprise Cloud Management Team