I posted this in the comments of a post a few months ago, but think it warrants its own post.
For those of you that are having issues with MDT, blog comments are a tough way to troubleshoot and likely will not get the visibility needed to address the issue.
I recommend one of the following methods to get help with MDT (in prioritized order):
- Post to the MDT forum. MVPs and others in the community watch and respond to posts there. Probably the most efficient way to get help.
- If email is more your thing, then join and contribute to the myITforum.com MDT-OSD email list.
- Contact Microsoft Support. Get a support case open and get some professional help.
- If you can consistently reproduce an issue and think it's a product bug, file it on our Connect site. This is probably not the fastest method, but the product team does investigate everything that is reported.
- The Connect site can also be used to submit feedback (design change requests or DCRs) on the product.
Do you have another good method for getting help with MDT? Post it in the comments!
— Aaron Czechowski, Senior Program Manager