20 December 2017 Update: Microsoft Connect is closing soon, so I'm updating this guidance.
I posted this in the comments of a post a few months ago, but think it warrants its own post.
For those of you that are having issues with MDT, blog comments are a tough way to troubleshoot and likely will not get the visibility needed to address the issue.
I recommend one of the following methods to get help with MDT (in prioritized order):
- Post to the MDT forum. MVPs and others in the community watch and respond to posts there. Probably the most efficient way to get help.
- If email is more your thing, then join and contribute to the myITforum.com MDT-OSD email list.
- Contact Microsoft Support. Get a support case open and get some professional help.
- If you can consistently reproduce an issue and think it's a product bug, file it in the Windows 10 Feedback Hub. This is probably not the fastest method, but the product team does investigate everything that is reported. I suggest using the Enterprise Management category and OS Deployment subcategory when filing feedback to help classify and route it to the right team.
- The Feedback Hub can also be used to submit suggestions (design change requests or DCRs) on the product.
- If you previously filed feedback via Connect, you do not need to refile in the Feedback Hub. It ultimately all syncs through to a separate backend tracking system.
-- Aaron Czechowski