The Enterprise Client Management team is happy to announce the availability of the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2013 Update 1 Preview!
What's new with MDT 2013 Update 1 Preview:
- Support for the Windows 10 Technical Preview (LTI only) and the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Split WIM support for UEFI media scenarios
- Completely revised Windows version logic including changes from string to integer comparison (“10” !> “6” but 10 > 6) and a new ZTIUtility function, GetMajorMinorVersion
- Minor revisions to Deployment Workbench console interface
Here is your to do list:
- Download the installer from the MDT Connect portal.
- (3/27 UPDATE) Download the prerequisite Windows ADK for Windows 10 Technical Preview from the Windows Insiders program. See this post for further information on how to obtain it.
- Try MDT 2013 Update 1 Preview (lab only!) and then submit suggestions, bugs and feedback via the Connect portal. (You are welcome to post comments here, but make your feedback actionable by posting on Connect.)
(New members must first join the MDT group of the Client Management program on Connect.)
-- Aaron Czechowski, Senior Program Manager
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.