On behalf of the entire Microsoft Canada team, thank you for joining us and investing your time at WPC 2013 in Houston! We hope you had a successful WPC and that you gained insights into our local priorities, opportunities and investments to accelerate mutual growth.
Your feedback is valuable and it helps to shape the evolution of WPC for Canadian Partners. Therefore, please take 5 minutes to complete the WPC 2013 survey.
Your next steps are to integrate your learnings into your business planning for the year ahead. Here are some key WPC resources and a list of go-do’s to help you:
- Stay focused on the Core Pillars:
- Big Data: “Big Data means big business” – Jon Roskill
- Cloud: “Lead with cloud and close with hybrid.” – Kevin Turner
- Enterprise Social: “Social networks are redefining how we work together” – Jon Roskill
- Devices & Mobility: “Winning in FY14: #1) Win in Mobile” – Kevin Turner
- Highlights and key announcements, including Vision and Value Keynote recordings.
- Video Recording of the Canadian Regional Keynote can be downloaded here.
- View and access pictures of the Canadian Experience at WPC on MPN Canada Facebook.
WPC 2014 will be held in Washington, DC on July 13-17, 2014! Pre-register for WPC 2014 and SAVE USD$300! Pre-Register now for the All-Access Pass at the rate of USD $1,695 (for a limited time only)!
Hope to see you in Washington, we look forward to accelerating growth together!