I knew that I had another post today, as I awaited release of IE 7 today.
I did a little research before I did this post and what I liked was from the California Astrology Association. I quote from here: http://www.calastrology.com/lucky7.html
Those who carry the Lucky 7 with them may experience:
- A dramatic turnaround of events in their favor.
- Increased Lucky Streaks
- A noticeable reduction of bad luck, depression, lack of confidence.
- A knack for being in the right place at the right time.
I admit, they want to sell you something but, nevertheless – if this is true for IE 7, the product team has done a great job.
So finally, my call to action:
- Go to www.microsoft.com/ie and download and install IE 7
- If you did not have done so: Test your Internet-facing sites for compatibility (final call). There are checklists to be found here.
- If you update your computers in your enterprise through Automatic Update and you do not want IE 7 to be rolled out, deploy the blocker toolkit before November, 1st
- Test your internal applications for compatibility – again, the checklists are here.
So, have fun with IE 7 – it rocks on XP and even more on Vista 🙂