Microsoft Future Decoded is back for another year. Taking place at the Excel in London on Tuesday 31st October and Wednesday 1st November 2017, Microsoft Future Decoded is your annual opportunity to bring along your customers and showcase how together, we can build and enable the digital business of tomorrow.
With cloud, big data and artificial intelligence already rewriting the rules of business and competition in every industry, this is a great opportunity for you educate your customers on how, coupled with your experience, these core areas will pave the way for business success.
Why should I attend with my customers?
1. Hear from senior Microsoft leaders about how technology will impact your customer's business now, and in the future, and how together we can support their move into the new era of automation with AI.
2. A tailored experience. With a wide-range of industry-specific sessions, you can ensure your customers hear directly from the industry experts most relevant to them, covering technology-driven disruption in retail, banking, manufacturing and the public sector.
3. Gain insight into real life examples of organisations old and new, who are using technology to fundamentality change the game in business. We will look at industries who have transformed in the last 10 years, displaying their path to success and highlighting the road for you and your customers.
4. Show what's possible by partnering with you and Microsoft. Hear about Open Source on Microsoft Azure and learn from thought leaders such as Mark Shuttleworth, founder and CEO of Canonical, Scott Johnston, COO of Docker Inc and Amr Awadallah, founder and CTO of Cloudera Inc. about app platforms, containers, DevOps, Big Data and more.
5. Take your customers through a Technical Deep Dive. Full of technical content, by techies for techies, with a focus on code, scripts, data and demos. Choose from a wide variety of deep technical sessions to educate your customers on topics such as virtual and mixed reality, web and mobile development, IoT, and machine learning.
What will each day cover?
Event registration is now live, and you can register for just one day or both days. Each day will be split out into two main tracks:
The Industry Insights & Futures
track is aimed at business professionals and leaders within companies of every size. Start your day with a keynote session from Microsoft senior leaders on how technology will impact business and society and discover how building trust in the positive impact of technology will be essential, as we move into the new era of automation with AI.
You can then choose from a wide-range of industry-specific sessions covering retail, banking, manufacturing and public sector, with a focus on the key business topics such as:
- Tech Trends Decoded
- The Power of Social
- Increasing Your Customer's Lifetime Value
- How cloud can enable your city or organisation
- Building Connected Cities: Empowering Cities & Citizens
The Open Cloud track
will focus on developers, infrastructure architects, technical decision makers, big data professionals and their use of Open Source development tools on Azure.
Confirmed headline speakers include:
Mark Shuttleworth, founder and CEO of Canonical
Scott Johnston, COO of Docker Inc.
Amr Awadallah, founder and CTO of Cloudera Inc.
On the Wednesday, the Azure Summit: Digital Disruption Today and Tomorrow is aimed at Business and Technology leaders, C-Suite and decision makers. Following the opening keynote on Technology Futures, you'll hear from Microsoft leaders and customers sharing their stories of, and insight into, digital disruption, showcasing how organisations old and new are using technology to fundamentality change the game in business.
Headline speakers will include:
Julia White, Corporate Vice President, Azure + Security Marketing at Microsoft
Joseph Sirosh, Corporate Vice President, Data Group at Microsoft
On the Wednesday, the Tech Deep Dive
track is full of technical content, by techies for techies, with a focus on code, scripts, data and demos.
The day will start with our opening keynote on Technology Innovation, and you can then choose from a wide variety of deep technical sessions covering virtual and mixed reality, Blockchain, web and mobile development, Serverless and containers, infrastructure and DevOps, IoT, data and analytics, machine learning, deep learning, AI, bots and intelligent agents.
Sessions will include:
- Data and Machine Learning - How to Count Your Chickens After They've Hatched
- Platform as a Service - Serverless integration with Logic Apps, Flow and Azure Functions
- Digital Workplace - Connecting Skype for Buiness to your existing PBX and Cloud PBX
How can I invite my customers?
To help you invite your key customers, we have created an invite that you can download
and personalise where appropriate.
How can I keep updated on the latest speaker announcements and news?
Keep an eye on our UK MPN blog page and the Microsoft Future Decoded website for more exciting information on the event, including further guest speaker announcements. Make sure you also follow us on Twitter @mspartnersuk
We hope to see you and your customers there!