Market opportunity and Microsoft investments were two key themes in the UK regional session at this year's Microsoft Inspire. Driven by digital transformation, the market opportunity in the UK is set to be $55 billion, and with the new One Commercial Partner organisation in place, we are continuing to invest in the partner ecosystem to harness this opportunity and drive our joint success.
As part of our investments, we are excited to launch Microsoft Partner Days, a brand-new UK headline event series to help you connect, grow and evolve with Microsoft. Being held three times a year (September, February and April) at Twickenham Stadium, Partner Days aims to help you capture this evolving market opportunity, and provide you with the regular insight, skills and connections you need to succeed in the ever-changing digital landscape.
When is Partner Days taking place?
The first Partner Days event is taking place on the 19th and 20th September, and registration is now live.
You can also register in advance to attend the next Partner Days, taking place on the 5th & 6th February and save the date for the third event taking place on the 24th & 25th April 2018.
With the content refreshed three times a year, Partner Days will:
- Ensure you are skilled, informed and educated across all areas including how to build capability, go to market and realise the market opportunity around digital transformation
- Provide key business and product updates to ensure you continue to grow with us
- Deliver flexible and easily digestible content
- Provide networking opportunities to connect with the partner ecosystem and UK Microsoft team
- Provide the tools and knowledge you need to succeed as a Microsoft partner
What will each day cover?
The aim of Partner Days is to provide key content in an easily digestible format. We encourage you to select the days and sessions most relevant to your business growth plans, whether that means attending both, or one of the days.
For the September Partner Days, the content will be spilt across the two days as follows:
Day 1: Cloud Platform, Azure and Data
Day 2: Security, Modern Desktop & Dynamics
Each day will begin with an opening keynote, where you will hear from Microsoft leaders, product teams and industry experts, on the market opportunity, innovations and investments open to you as Microsoft partners. The sessions will then split out into the following tracks:
- Market opportunity. This track will cover sessions such as Citrix on Azure, which will outline the joint value proposition, and GDPR, which will explore the upcoming regulations as a potential for driving new customer opportunities.
- Migration apps, and all things PAAS. Sessions in this track will cover topics such as Cloud App Innovation and driving successful Partner-to-Partner relationships.
- Data and AI. In this track you can uncover topics such as The Data Journey to the Cloud, The Impact of Insight and gain an introduction to IOT.
- Microsoft 365 and Office 365. Get the latest feature updates and information on how to drive your customer's digital transformations with Microsoft's key solutions.
- Dynamics. The Dynamics track will explore topics such as The Changing Face of Cloud Customer Acquisition, and provide insight into the evolution of Dynamics 365.
- Windows and Surface. Sessions in this track aim to define the ultimate modern workplace and help you build out a Surface practice.
Unable to attend?
Where possible, we would love to see as many partners as possible attending all three Partner Days events, to ensure you have the regular support and connections you need to evolve and develop as a Microsoft partner. However, if you are unable to attend in person, please do join the live stream for each of the opening keynotes using the following link: http://aka.ms/PartnerDays-LiveStream.
For more information visit https://aka.ms/partnerdays